High Risk Merchant
1. What is a Merchant Account?
A Merchant Account is one type of account which builds your understanding with the bank and works with a third-party processor to arrange a mechanism for accepting payments through credit cards, debit cards or online via some secure payment gateway.
2. Why does my business need to accept credit cards from my customers?
To be the first in the rat race, you have to give all types of latest facilities to your customers. By accepting credit cards you give your customer freedom to shop and increase your sales simultaneously.
3. How do I apply for a merchant account?
You can follow two simple methods as per your convenience:
i. Fill in our Application form online and send it to us. Click here to get the Application form. Kindly, fill the entire requested fields so that we can understand your requirement clearly.
ii. Or, simply email us on:Â email@example.com for assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you with the procedure of Merchant Account.
4. How long will it take for my application to be processed?
Only, 24 working hours.
5. What credit cards will my business be able to accept?
iii. American Express,
v. Diners Club
6. What type of equipment should my business use to process credit cards and checks?
You can choose from the following 4 options:
i. E-ProcessingNetwork: Secure, real-time credit card and check processing for your website.
ii. Merchant Master Software for PC’s
iii. Macintosh and DOS for your Mail/Phone order business.
iv. Swipe terminals and supplies for retail merchants.
The required software or terminals(s) for your business will be provided by us at a very economical lease or purchase price.
7. Will my business be able to purchase or lease the software and/or equipment I need?
8. Which Merchant System and salient features do I get?
Advanced Merchant Systems with 24-hour replacement policy and free immediate upgrades within our E-Processing Network software package while you’re processing with us.
9. How will my business receive payment for each transaction?
Once the customer has approved the transaction the money is directly deposited from our credit card processor into you associated bank account within 24-48 hours from the date of the transaction.
10. How is the lease payment determined?
It correlates to the type of credit card terminal, printer, or software you choose and the number of months you select, i.e., 12, 24, 36, or 48 months.
11. Are my funds guaranteed?
YES, in case of any genuine dispute -they will be resolved as all funds are transferred through Merchant’s Credit Card Processor and have a record of it. If a charge is challenged, a retrieval request will be sent to the merchant asking for proof that a sale had been made by the customer.
12. How do I get technical assistance?
We are always there to serve you. In case you are not satisfied with our Technical Manual, you can personally email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include your business name, phone number, and contact name with question.)