Payment Gateway Integration Service
A Payment Gateway is a software application dedicated to process electronic payments. A payment gateway allows customers to pay for services or products through debit/credit cards and other electronic cash payment methods including PayPal. No matter what sort of products or services are being sold on the internet, the successful completion of an online sale depends on a number of factors including how easily and safely customers can make the payments. Customers prefer shopping carts, service providers and online enterprises that ensure secure online money transfers.
An e-commerce website, whether it sells products online or receives payments against various services provided at a brick and mortar store, is really incomplete until the payment gateway integration is done. At AMLSV, we offer high-end payment gateway integration services to SMEs as well as large scale businesses who need to receive payments via credit cards, e-checks, online banking, PayPal etc. In most cases, an e-commerce website with a vast target audience has to opt for multiple payment gateways in order to let their customers have the choice of using a payment method theyâ€™re comfortable with.
AMSLV Integrates Over 2 Dozen Payment Gateways
At AMSLV, our experts focus on making an online portal reliable and friendly for the target customer. Since we serve as a one stop payment gateway integration solution with support for over 2 dozen payment gateways, you can afford to satisfy your customers, whether businesses or consumers, without having to shell out thousands of dollars.
Listed below are the key goals that AMSLV professionals specializing in this domain have in mind for each task, irrespective of how big or small a business is:
- A client should be able to view the complete transaction history online with the click of a mouse.
- Payment gateways selected should provide the most cost effective online money transaction solution to a business.
- All payments should be made in real time (no wait time) and the information should be made available to the business owner or any authorized person without any delay.
- The online payment system should be completely secure so that financial data and other confidential information of customers as well as the business itself remain protected no matter what the circumstances.
- Transactions carried out through a payment gateway should be processed quickly (no queue).
- Information about the payment and customer should be processed instantaneously.Â
We Guide You in the Process
While businesses make their own decisions on the kind of payment gateways they want to integrate with their websites, we make sure we do our bit by helping them make the right choices. Depending upon your target geography, nature of business and several other factors, we help you in making an informed decision when choosing payment gateways.
Payment Gateway Integration by AMSLV â€“ Key Advantages
- Once the payment gateway has been integrated is done, an e-commerce enterprise can easily collect payments without any effort.
- An online enterprise can target a bigger geography after integrating multiple gateways. Graphical barriers to businesses are thus eliminated.
- Payments are transferred to the company back account on time. The wait time for Demand Drafts is no more.
- An accountant can track payment transactions online and therefore, the shipping or dispatch sections need not wait for more than few minutes for confirmations.
At AMSLV, weâ€™ve a team of professionals that specializes in the payment gateway integration domain. Call us at 855Â-267-8472Â or fill out an online query form Â right away for a no-obligation discussion on what sort of payment gateway you should be choosing for your website!